ASIAN-MARINATED GRILLED TOP SIRLOIN STEAKS
Enjoy extraordinary flavor in every bite of Asian Marinated Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks. The ginger-sake marinade is what sets this dish above the rest.
- 4 x 6 oz Certified Angus Beef ® top sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Combine garlic, scallions, ginger, sake, vinegar and sesame oil. Marinate sirloin steaks overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove steaks, discarding marinade and grill to desired doneness. Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes.