RECIPE: Easy & Delicious Broiled Lobster Tails
• 2 lobster tails, removed from packaging and defrosted
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- Turn on the broiler setting in your oven .
- Use kitchen shears or a sharp knife to slice open the lobster tail lengthwise to expose the meat inside. Place on a small, ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over lobster exposed lobster meat.
- Place baking sheet 6 inches beneath broiler and let broil until the meat is no longer translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Watch closely. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Squeeze juice over lobster meat just before eating.