Although this a WOW-factor side dish, Lobster Tails are surprisingly simple to cook at home. In fact, they take less than 20 minutes to prep, broil and serve. You can have the steakhouse experience at home without paying the fine dining price by following Chef's Danny recipe below!
• 4 x 4 oz Lobster Tails, defrosted
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- Turn on the broiler setting in your oven.
- Use kitchen shears or a sharp knife to slice open the lobster tail lengthwise to expose the meat inside. Place on a small, ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over lobster exposed lobster meat.
- Place baking sheet 6 inches beneath broiler and let broil until the meat is no longer translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Watch closely. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- Squeeze juice over lobster meat just before eating
Check out Chef Danny cooking Lobster Tails in action on our Instagram page!