INSPIRATION: The Italian-Style Certified Angus Beef® Burger
This Italian Burger is a whole new level of delicious! You'll enjoy this recipe for an Italian seasoned burger topped with melted mozzarella and tomato sauce on focaccia bread.
- 8 Certified Angus Beef ® chuck patties
- 1 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 8 (8-inch) round focaccia style buns, cut in half, or 16 slices of focaccia bread
- Melted butter, as needed
- Preheat grill. Grill to desired doneness (CFIA recommends internal temperature of 160° F.)
- Top each burger with 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and 1 slice mozzarella. Close lid on grill to melt cheese slightly.
- Brush focaccia buns with melted butter and toast on grill.
- Serve burgers on Focaccia bread.
More from: burger Certified Angus Beef Game Day Appetizers
Leave a comment