This roast makes for a wonderful dinner party centrepiece, combining traditional herb and onion stuffing, with the delicate flavours of apple and brie. A perfect comforting meal for the holidays, and is conveniently ready to roast.
- 1 Apple & Brie Stuffed Pork Loin (thawed)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Coarse Salt and Black Pepper
- Chopped Italian Parsley and Grated Asiago Cheese
- Be sure the roast is fully thawed before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Leave the netting on the pork loin.
- Drizzle the roast with oil and slather it all over before seasoning with the salt and pepper. Any seasoning of your choice will work as well, but remember that the stuffing and flavourings inside are also adding flavour too. Keeping it simple with the seasoning on the outside will ensure to not overpower the flavour on the inside.
- Transfer the roast to a baking dish or tray, preferably with a roasting rack to ensure more even cooking, and place on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- After 20 minutes or so, turn the oven down to 325°F, do not open the door, and continue roasting slowly until an internal temperature of 145°F is reached.
- When the roast is at the desired temperature, remove it from the oven, and loosely tent the roast with aluminum foil and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- Resting is important as it allows the juices to re-distribute throughout the roast, and when sliced those juices stay inside, instead of on your cutting board.
- After resting, cut away the netting with scissors, and slice away...