CLUBHOUSE BURRITO lettuce, tomato, avocado, fries and cheese
- 4 each bacon cheddar chicken melts
- 4 each flour tortillas, 12’
- 4 oz iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 ea tomato, slices
- 2 ea avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 oz ranch dressing
- 8 oz cooked French fries (optional)
- Bake cutlets in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread ranch dressing on the entire tortilla
- Place chicken melt in the middle and place remaining ingredients on top of the cutlet: fries, tomato, lettuce.
- Wrap the burrito and keep the seam down and serve.
- OPTIONAL: In a pan on medium heat, place the burrito in the pan and press down till the tortilla is grilled. Flip over and do the same for the other side.