The simplicity of the Boneless Turkey Thigh Roast makes it a holiday favourite. Easy to prepare and in the oven in minutes, it roasts up tender, juicy and will never let you down...
- (1) Boneless Turkey Thigh Roast (Netted)
- Coarse Salt & Pepper
- Fully thaw the turkey roast in the fridge overnight.
- Season the roast with coarse salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the turkey in an ovenproof dish and roast at 350°F to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes, loosely covered with foil before removing the netting and slicing.