RECIPE: California Maki With Dungeness Crab Meat
Enjoy a deconstructed California roll at home with this CALIFORNIA MAKI using Wild BC Dungeness Crab Meat avocado, watermelon radish, cucumber, sticky rice, and seaweed sheets.
- 8 oz crab meat, drained and squeezed
- 2 oz kewpie mayonnaise
- 8 oz sushi rice, cooked and seasoned with seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 each watermelon radish, sliced and soaked in water to crisp
- 2 each avocado, sliced
- 1 each cucumber, sliced
- 1 oz seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 package seaweed snack sheets
- Combine crab meat and kewpie mayo to create crab salad
- Cook off sushi rice and cool. Add seasoned rice wine vinegar to taste.
- To assemble, place seaweed snack on the bottom of the plate. sticky rice, avocado, crab salad
- Garnish with remaining ingredients.