RECIPE: Chicken Breast Strips Burrito Bowl
- Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 tsp (10 ml) taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) black beans
- rinsed 1 cup (250 ml) white rice
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) corn kernels
- ½ pc avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- Cilantro - garnish
- Fresh jalapeno - garnish
Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Heat an oiled large skillet over medium heat.
- Mix Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, taco seasoning and add to preheated skillet, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Plate up the dish with a base of rice, beans, tomatoes, onion lettuce, corn, avocado, sour cream, and warmed chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and fresh jalapeno
Originally posted on Reuven's website here:
More from: Chicken Breast Recipe Reuven
Leave a comment