RECIPE: Crispy Chicken Karaage Ramen Salad
- 6 pcs Fully Cooked Chicken Karaage
- 1 fl oz (29 ml) ginger miso dressing
- 1 fl oz (29 ml) sweet hot chili sauce
- 1 egg, soft boiled (jammy)
- 2.5 oz (71 g) carrot, shredded
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mint, finely chopped
- 2.1 oz (60 g) cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup (25 g) baby arugula
- 1 oz (28 g) edamame beans
- 4 oz (113 g) Cantonese noodles, cooked
- Prepare Reuven Fully Cooked Karaage according to package instructions and set aside.
- In a large stainless steel bowl add cooked, cooled noodles with ginger miso and sweet chili sauce.
- Add in carrot, cucumber, arugula, edamame and half of sesame seeds, mint and cilantro.
- Add prepared Karaage to the bowl and toss to incorporate.
- Plate up Salad. Cut egg in half and place on top of the salad.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro, mint and sesame seeds.
Originally posted on Reuven's website here:
More from: chicken karaage recipe Reuven
Leave a comment