- Crispy Breaded Chicken Thigh
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1/4 cup (33g) fennel poppy seed slaw
- 1 tbsp (15ml) mayonnaise
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 3-4 bread & butter pickles
Nashville Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fennel, very thinly shaved
- 1/2 cup (60 ml) flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mint, chiffonade
- 1 radish, very thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) prepared lemon poppy seed dressing
Crispy Chicken with Citrus Fennel Slaw
- Prepare Crispy Breaded Chicken Thigh according to package directions.
- Toast the bun and build your sandwich starting with the bottom bun.
- Layer half with fennel poppyseed slaw, prepared Crispy Breaded Chicken Thigh, cheddar cheese and pickles; top with remaining bun half.
Originally posted on Reuven's website here: