RECIPE: Crispy Porchetta
The key to this recipe is starting with a fully thawed porchetta, after that it's all about watching the internal temperature during the initial roasting step! Just a few hours in your oven and this center-piece dish and our Porchetta has a crispy exterior and succulent center that will have your guests' begging for the leftovers. Speaking of which, we love using leftovers to make paninis!
- 1 porchetta roasts. Each serves 6-8 people.
- Fully defrost the roast in its packaging in the fridge.
- Carefully remove the roast from its packaging. Place the porchetta in a roasting pan.
- Rub the porchetta to ensure all the seasonings are covering the entire roast
- Preheat oven at 350F
- Roast for 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145F and let rest for 20 minutes before removing the the butcher’s twine and slicing the porchetta and serving.