Our Tuscan Herb Pork Loin is made with premium Sakura Farms pork. This succulent pork loin has great marbling and a nice fat cap, that turns crispy and delicious. Simply put the roast in the oven and let it cook to perfection. Each case comes with two roasts and 4-5 servings each.
- 1 Sakura Farms Tuscan Pork Loin
- Salt, to taste
Tuscan Herb Pork Loin
- Be sure the roast is fully thawed before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
OPTIONAL: It may look like a lot of seasoning, but it's actually on the more mild side. If you like BIG flavour, feel free to add additional salt or your own seasonings, such as chili flakesfor a little spice - have fun and put your own twist on it!
- Transfer the roast to a baking dish or tray, preferably with a roasting rack to ensure more even cooking, and place on the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- After 45 minutes or so, check on the roast. If the top is starting to get really brown, please cover the top with tin foil so it doesn’t burn. Cook for an additional 25-40 minutes. Use a thermometer to ensure the roast has an internal temperature of 145°F.
- When the roast is at the desired temperature, remove it from the oven, and loosely tent the roast with aluminum foil and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing.
- After resting, slice into ½ inch pieces.
A few bonus tips from Chef Danny:
1. It may look like a lot of seasoning, but it's actually on the more mild side. If you like BIG flavour, feel free to add additional salt or your own seasonings, such as chili flakes for a little spice - have fun and put your own twist on it!
2. If you haven't already, please invest in a good meat thermometer. We always try to include approximate cooking times for our products, but every oven has its unique quirks, so using a thermometer is the most reliable way to ensure the roast is cooked to the desired temp.
3. Don't be afraid of rosy pork! Pork is safe to eat when it reaches 145°F, and at that internal temperature, the fully cooked pork can still have a hint of pink.