T-bone steaks grilled and basted with a simple homemade barbecue sauce. Delight your family and friends with sweet and tangy BBQ glazed steaks.
- 4 Certified Angus Beef ® T-bone steaks, 1-inch thick
- 5 teaspoons seasoned salt (like Lawry's brand), divided
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Season T-bone steaks with 1-teaspoon seasoned salt per steak, making sure to coat evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cider vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, remaining 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and paprika until sugar has dissolved.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Baste seasoned steaks with sauce and grill 2 minutes, flip and baste with more sauce. Repeat, flipping and basting every two minutes until steaks have reached 125 -130°F for medium rare (3-4 times). Allow to rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe originally posted on Certifed Angus Beef's website.