- 4 each Ling cod, Pacific cod, Atlantic cod, Halibut or Sablefish portion
- 1 bunch leeks
- 1 each zucchini
- 8 oz artichokes, quartered
- 1 each cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 oz olive oil
- 4 oz butter, oz per cod
- 2 each lime, zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Prepare your vegetables and cut to desired size and shape. Toss in olive and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place vegetables in the middle of the parchment paper.
- Season cod with salt and pepper and place on top of the vegetables.
- Place butter on top of cod and add zest of lime and juice.
- Create a papillote by gathering all sides of the parchment paper towards the centre of the ingredients and twist the remaining parchment paper so that it is tightly sealed. If available, use butcher’s twine to keep the bundled parchment sealed.
- Keep the papillote on the baking sheet and place into a preheated oven at 375 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest before serving. Do not open until ready to serve and be careful to avoid the steam.