|Price||$88.99 per roast|
|Packaging||Individually Vacuum Sealed|
|Average Weight||approx. 4-6 lb each|
|Serving Size||8-12 servings each|
Intercity Custom Meats - The Certified Angus Beef® Striploin Roast is a succulent, flavourful and elegant roast that is perfect for special occasion dinners. If you are fans of the New York steak, then you'll love this roast, which is cut from the striploin as well. The Striploin Roast is lean, rich, tender, juicy and full-beefy flavoured. Aged to perfection for over 28 days and each roast is expertly hand-cut by our butchers and individually vacuum sealed. Make it your classic holiday roast.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. All weights are approximate.
There’s only one Certified Angus Beef® brand – the original Angus beef brand, founded in 1978 and built on a consistent promise of exceptional flavour, tenderness and juiciness. You'll taste the difference with Intercity Packers' hand-carved steaks because the beef has been aged for at least 28 days to maximize tenderness and intensify flavour.
Reverse Seared Caramelized Crusted Strip Loin:
- Preheat oven to 225°F (107°C).
- In a small mixing bowl combine salt, pepper, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, garlic and onion; set aside.
- Lightly score the top of the New York strip roast in a 1-inch crosshatch pattern, about a half-inch deep. Rub roast all over with the spice mixture.
- Line roasting pan with foil; top with rack and seasoned roast. Roast 2 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 110°F. Remove roast from oven, tent with foil and increase oven to 500°F.
- Remove foil, return roast to preheated oven and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 125°F for medium rare. Remove from oven, tent with foil and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing thinly to serve and enjoy.
- 1 (4-5 pound)Certified Angus Beef ® New York strip roast
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion