|Price Breakdown||$39.50/rack - $9.87/rib|
4 short ribs per rack
|Packaging|| Each rack is individually vacuum sealed
|Case Contents||2 racks / 8 short ribs|
Intercity Custom Meats - Enjoy perfectly braised Certified Angus Beef® short ribs without any of the fuss! Simply re-heat the fully cooked rack of braised short ribs (4 portions per package) and you will have a fine dining experience any day of the week.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
STOVE TOP / SOUS VIDE:
Cook from frozen. Reduce cook time if thawed. Always heat to an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a gentle simmer (not boiling)
- Place vacuum sealed package in water for 30-40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated through.
- Carefully remove rack of ribs from package
- Slice each rack into fourths, so there are 4 portions
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve alongside jus that was in the packaging.
Ingredients: Beef, Garlic, Salt, Black Pepper.