This refresh item is cut by our team of skilled seafood cutters, specially for your order. It doesn’t get any fresher than that!
|Fillet Weight||1.5 lb each|
|Specifications||skin-on, bone out|
|Case Contents||2 Fillets|
Ocean Wise Recommended - Caught in Alaska, Sockeye salmon have a mild-medium flavour, which means you can really get creative with how you want to cook and season it. You can broil, bake, grill poach and even smoke sockeye fillet. When spawning sockeye return to fresh water and when doing this their heads turn green and there bodies turn red. The fillets comes packed with a bag of ice placed on top to keep your fish as fresh as possible.
*Contents of the case are all refreshed. All weights are approximate.
Korean BBQ Brushed Sockeye Salmon
- Refresh Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillets
- Mango Lime Salsa
- Korean BBQ Glaze
Mango Lime Salsa
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Korean BBQ Glaze
- 3 tbsp Gochujang (fermented red chili paste)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Rice wine vin
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
1. Preheat your grill to medium high. Dry the fish with paper towels, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place the fish on the grill and do not attempt to flip until the flesh has released, approx. 3-4 minutes.
3. Once released, flip, and brush the top side with the Korean BBQ glaze and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
4. When the Salmon is cooked through, remove from the grill and serve with herbed rice blend, grilled broccolini, and mango lime salsa.