|Pack Weight||1 kg bags|
|Case Contents||4 bags - 176 pieces|
|Case Weight||8.8 pounds (4 kg)|
KAPOW Brand - Every food lover should have a case of these delectable pork and kimchi dumplings, which are an easy to prepare appetizer or snack that is sure to impress your family and guests. We love to pan-fry these and serve alongside a spicy chili sauce for dipping!
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
For best results, thaw before cooking.
Method 1 - PAN FRY
- Pan fry on high heat in a non-stick pan with a splash of oil.
- Add water to the pan and cover, allowing steam to cook dumplings for 1-2 minutes
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until one side is brown (crisp).
Method 2 - DEEP FRY
- Deep fry at 350°F for 2-3 minutes.
Method 3 - BOIL
- Add to your favourite Asian inspired soup and cook until heated through.
Ingredients: Filling: Pork, suichoy, cabbage, water, onion, green onion, modified corn starch, yeast extract, ginger, spices, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, salt. Wrapper: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, canola oil, salt.
Contains: Wheat, sesame, soy.
Ingrédients: Garniture: Porc, suichoy, chou, eau, oignon, oignon vert, amidon de maïs modifié, extrait de levure, gingembre, épices, vinaigre, huile de sésame, sucre, sel. Emballage: farine de blé, eau, amidon de tapioca, huile de canola, sel.
Contient: Blé, sésame, soja.