|Pack Weight||1.1 pounds (500 grams)|
|Vacuum Packaging||1 rack per pack|
|Case Contents||6 racks|
|Case Weight||6.6 pounds - 3 kg|
Intercity Custom Meats - Perfectly smoked back ribs take hours of preparation, premium appliances and expertise. Let our team of butchers do the work for you so you can enjoy succulent smoky, pull-off-the-bone pork ribs in as little as 20 minutes. Each rack is fully cooked and comes vacuum packed in the best BBQ sauce.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
Method 1 - BBQ/GRILL
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Remove defrosted ribs from pouch and reserve any remaining sauce for basting
- Heat ribs, turning and basting as desired for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
Method 2 - CONVENTIONAL OVEN:
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Remove ribs from pouch and place bone side down on a foil/parchment lined baking sheet, brush on sauce as desired.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
INGREDIENTS: Pork back ribs, Water, Sugar, White vinegar, Tomato paste, Salt, Spices, Modified corn starch, Canola oil, Flavour, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Dehydrated onion & garlic, Xanthan gum, Hydrogenated soybean oil.
INGRÉDIENTS: Côtes de dos de porc, Eau, Sucre, Vinaigre blanc, Pâte de tomates, Sel, Épices, Amidon de maïs modifié, Huile de canola, Saveur, Protéines de soya hydrolysées, Oignon et ail déshydratés, Gomme xanthane, Huile de soya hydrogenée.