|Portion Weight||3.5oz each|
|Case Contents||12 pies|
Ocean Wise Recommended - To create these individual handheld pies, we start by mixing up our signature filling of wild salmon with creamy spinach and artichoke dip. This scrumptious filling is then wrapped in flaky puff pastry. These pies are perfect for baking in the oven for a delectable snack or as an accompaniment to an easy dinner.
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
Ingredients: Puff Pastry (Enriched Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Salt, Soya Lecithin, Sodium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Flavor, Lemon Juice Powder, Articifical Colour),Salmon, Spinach Artichoke Dip [Artichockes, Spinach, Water, Cream Cheese (Milk), Cream Whipped (Milk), Cheese Parmesan (Milk), Onion, Sour Cream (Milk), Canoila Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat), Cream (Milk), Nacho Cheese (Milk), Sea Salt, Crushed Garlic, Modified Corn Starch, Chili Flakes].
Ingrédients: Pâtisserie (Farine De Blé Enrichie, Raccourci De Légumes, Eau, Sel, Lécithine De Soja, Propionate De Sodium, Sorbate De Potassium, Arôme Artificiel, Jus De Citron En Poudre, Couleur Articulaire), Saumon, Épinard Artichaut Dip[Artichocs, Épinards, Eau, Fromage À La Crème (Lait), Crème Wippled (Lait), Fromage Parmesan (Lait), Oignon, Crème Source (Lait), Huile De Canoila, Farine De Blé (Blé), Crème (Lait), Fromage Nacho (Lait), Sel De Mer, Ail Écrasé, Maïs Modifié Amidon, Flocons De Chili]
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (350°F for a convection oven).
2. Place the frozen handheld pies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Optional: brush the tops with an egg wash for an extra golden crust
3. Place sheet on the top shelf of your oven. Cook for 15 minute and then flip carefully.
4. Continue cooking for 10-15 minute or until golden brown and internal temp reaches 165°F.
5. Let rest for 5 minute before serving. Enjoy!
Perfect anchor for a light meal
Very tasty. The salmon flavour comes through and is nicely balanced by the artichoke and spinach.