RECIPE: 15-Minute Grilled Lamb Chops With Rosemary
Grilled lamb chops are one of the easiest dishes to make and are great for an appetizer at a BBQ, or as a center-of-the-plate feature at your next dinner party.
- 1 rack of Lamb Rack Frenched
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper as per your personal preference
- Ensure your lamb rack is fully defrosted by thawing in the fridge overnight the day before you plan to cook it.
- Remove defrosted lamb rack from the packaging and pat dry. Slice the rack evenly into chops so there is one bone per chop. The chops should be about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Preheat your grill or cast iron pan to medium-high.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the lamb in a bowl to create a sauce.
- Spoon this mixture evenly over both sides of lamb chops.
- Grill lamb chops for 2 to 4 minutes on each side to desired doneness, 135°F for medium-rare. Transfer to platter and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.