|Portion Weight||10 oz each|
|Vacuum Packaging||1 steak per vacuum pack|
|Case Contents||6 steaks per case|
This grass-fed steak is a classic steakhouse cut and is especially delicious pan fried but can also be grilled to perfection.
The Meadow Ranch Difference:
- 100% grass fed for life
- Pasture raised and free-range
- Free from any added hormones
- Never treated with antibiotics
- Never exposed to GMOs
*Contents of the case are all frozen. All weights are approximate.
About Meadow Ranch
Meadow Ranch is recognized for their superior quality 100% grass fed beef. Meadow ranch is always grass-fed, antibiotic-free, and hormone-free. These cows spend their day grazing in a lush environment in Southern Australia on natural pastures. This type of diet contributes to the superior flavor profile that is tender and tasty. With more protein, zinc and iron to help support a healthy balanced diet.
Did you know?
• Beef that is raised this higher in protein, zinc, and iron whish are crucial elements to a balanced diet that maintains strength, energy, digestive health and growth
• This ethically raised beef provides more protein with less calories