|Price||$43.99 per fillet|
|Case Contents||1 vacuum sealed package|
|Case Weight||1 kg pack (2.2 pounds)|
Enjoy a taste of a genuine Nordic delicacy with DOM Reserve Gravlax. Gravlax is cured – not smoked – in salt, sugar, pepper and dill, which results in a fresh, light taste with a firm texture. Serve it as an authentic Scandinavian appetizer on slices of new potatoes or crisp bread, and paired with a mustard dill sauce. Add a modern spin to this Scandinavian classic with blinis and crème fraîche, cucumbers and radish salad; or as a topping to an open faced sandwich.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Cured, not smoked
- Vacuum packed to preserve freshness – Flavour Lock Freshness
- Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
- Pre-sliced for easy preparation — just thaw, serve, and enjoy
- Exquisite appearance with a rich red colour and sprinkled with fresh dill
- All-natural ingredients
- Excellent source of vitamin d
- Free of trans fat
- Low in saturated fat
- Source of omega-3s
*Contents of the case are all frozen. Availability of certain items may change due to market conditions, therefore substitutions may take place. All weights are approximate.
Perfect anchor for a light meal
Very tasty. The salmon flavour comes through and is nicely balanced by the artichoke and spinach.